What methods of payment do you take?
We gladly accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, Pay Pal and American Express.
How do I place an order?
You may place your order 24 hours a day, using our secure online shopping cart.
How will my ordered be shipped?
We ship everything FedEx or UPS Ground, and charges are included within the price of every product before you checkout on the payment page (subject to change as rates are updated). However, we may utilize USPS Priority Mail at our discretion. All orders are shipped Monday through Friday. At this time, we are only able to ship within the United States. All shipping charges are based on the destination of your package as well as shipping weight and dimensions.
When will my order be shipped?
Most orders are shipped within four (4) to seven (7) business days. Sorry, no weekend deliveries. This is our standard procedure and not a guarantee. Although we place a high priority on getting your order shipped as soon as possible, please note that we make no guarantees as large orders, seasonal peaks, severe weather conditions or other circumstances may sometimes delay shipping. During busy holidays, shipping times may be increased, but we will notify you if the shipping will be more than seven (7) business days.
Our offices are closed on these holidays, and all orders placed on these days will be processed on the following business day:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve (open 9 AM to 1 PM)
- Christmas Day
Upon request. Please contact us for more information. Overnight shipping charges will apply.
Will you deliver to a PO Box or a military base?
Yes, we will ship to both a PO Box and a military base.
FedEx is our preferred method of shipping. Other methods of shipping may be used at our discretion; therefore, please provide both physical address AND P.O. box information for all packages.
Will you provide package tracking information?
Yes, you will be supplied your tracking number or delivery confirmation number so you have constant access to your package information.
Will you post holiday deadlines?
Yes, during the holiday seasons, we will post a suggested final date to place orders using various shipping methods. This information is provided by our carriers and is no way a “guarantee” that your package will arrive in time for that holiday. This is simply a courtesy we provide. To head off this possible disappointment, we strongly encourage you to place your orders earlier than the suggested final date.
Will you ship to hospitals and hotels?
We do not recommend you have a delivery sent to a hospital or hotel. These deliveries normally go to a general receiving department and then get routed to the recipient’s room, so we do not guarantee these deliveries. Sorry, no refunds will be given should you decide to ship to these types of locations. If you do decide to place your order with a hospital or hotel delivery address, we will assume you have taken all of this information into account and will ship your order per your request. Instead of a hospital delivery, we highly recommend that you ship to either a nearby family member if possible or to the patient’s home address.
Additional shipping information
We are bound to the rules and regulations of each carrier. Once the carrier receives the package, we have no control over the actual delivery time it may take to be delivered. We declare that once the package has been handed to the shipping carrier that liability of the package no longer lies with Everybody’s Home, Inc. We are therefore not liable for lost or stolen merchandise.
If a package has been marked as "Delivered" by the carrier we will not refund or reship any package if the recipient claims non-receipt. It is possible that the package was left with neighbors, behind a bush, in the garage, between the doors, etc. We suggest that the recipient contact the delivering carrier to verify where the parcel was placed.
We have no control over a carrier’s decision if your location is considered “safe” to leave a package. If this happens, the carrier will leave a notice notifying you that an attempt was made for delivery. You must follow the carrier’s directions on the notice for delivery of your package.
We want you and your pet to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If your order is incorrect, damaged, or missing items, please contact Customer Service (see contact info below) and we will work to make it right.
Below are guidelines, instructions and notes to help make the transaction a smooth and seamless experience. If you have any questions for a particular product, please call us before you make a purchase at (212) 614-3239.
Damages & Shortages
- Contact customer service at CustomerService@EverybodysHome.com or 212-614-3239 (9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday) to let us know ASAP if you received damaged goods or experience a shortage in your order.
- Claims for damaged merchandise as a result of shipper handling must be submitted to transit company and Everybody’s Home, Inc within four (4) business days. (The day the package is received is day one).
- Shortages must be reported to Everybody's Home within four (4) days of receiving the order. (The day the package is received is day one.)
- Merchandise must be unused and returned in its original packaging to be considered for a full refund or exchange. We reserve the right to determine whether an item has been used or washed.
- Customer must retain merchandise and packages must stay in the original condition in which they were received until the carrier can process the damaged claim.
- Customers must contact us in advance of returning items to receive a Return Authorization Number.
- Returns sent that do not include a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
- Once we provide you with return instructions, the item needs to be sent back within 7 days or the return merchandise request may be canceled.
- The return address will be provided with the authorization.
- Refused shipments without prior authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for shipping costs related to returns.
- Due to health regulations, and for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept an item which has been used, damaged or soiled by your pet after receipt.
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some type of error on our part, you will be responsible for all return costs.
If an incorrect address is provided and the carrier cannot deliver as addressed, any charges levied by the carrier to us will be charged to your account.
The UPS fees are as follows:
- UPS address correction: $15
- Return package fee: An address correction fee of $15 plus original shipping cost for return. Per UPS policy, all returned parcels will be returned and billed using the same service as originally shipped. Therefore, Next Day Air parcels will be returned Next Day Air.
- UPS redirect fee: $10 plus original shipping cost for return. If package is redirected multiple times, a redirect fee each time will be assessed.
- UPS refusal fee: $10
- If your package was shipped using UPS and a wrong/insufficient address was provided at the time of order and your package can not be delivered for any reason, the package will be returned to us as undeliverable. Should this happen, no refunds will be issued.
- FedEx address correction: $12.00 for Express Service, $11.00 for Ground Service.
- FedEx redirect fee: $12.00 for Express Service, $11.00 for Ground Service.
- Return package fee: Per FedEx policy, all returned parcels will be returned and billed using Express Saver shipping. Therefore, Next Day Air parcels will be returned Express Saver.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information (when ordering products). Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Everybody's Home collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We adopt Shopify's data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users. As we use Shopify’s security platform, please visit here for more information on PCI compliance and here for more information on SSL that our site maintains.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Please visit our Contest Rules page for more information.
212-614-3239 (9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday)